Microsoft Excel for Legal Professionals is easy to read and full of numbered steps and screen illustrations. It starts with the basics and works it way up, focusing exclusively on topics relevant to legal professionals and skips those which are not. It includes instructions on creating fiduciary accountings, amortization schedules, real estate closing statements, disbursement schedules, medical bill summaries, graphical representations of data, mail merging using Excel as a list manager, and many useful formulas for use with dates, numbers, text, and logic.
Purchase the Individual Users License for a single copy of this professional manual or purchase the Site License for sharing across an entire firm.
Microsoft Excel for Legal Professionals Table of Contents
- New File Types and Issues for Law Offices
- “Fluent User” Interface
- Excel Basics for Law Firms
- Entering Data Into a Workbook
- Reviewing and Protecting Worksheets
- Law Firm Applications of Excel
- Formatting Workbooks
- Headers, Footers and Printing
- Producing Charts and Graphs
- Excel as a Mail Merge Data Source
- Other Miscellaneous Tips and Formulas