Whether you’re creating a PDF to send to client, e-file with the court, or create a digital record, Adobe Acrobat for Legal Professionals is here to help. Written by lawyers for legal professionals, Adobe Acrobat for Legal Professionals walks you through everything you need to know about PDFs to master working with PDFs.
The book’s 24 chapters cover step-by-step instructions for:
- Creating and viewing PDFs
- Creating a text-searchable PDF
- Copying text
- Using the snapshot tool
- Adding, removing and replacing pages
- Adding comments and markups
- Routing PDFs for review
- Bookmarks, links and watermarks
- Eliminating hidden content
- Creating fillable PDF forms
- And much more.
Purchase the Individual Users License for a single copy of this professional manual or purchase the Site License for sharing across an entire firm.