Whether creating a PDF to send to a client, e-file with the court, or for a digital record, Adobe Acrobat for Legal Professionals is here to help. Written by lawyers for legal professionals, this hands-on manual walks you through everything you need to know to master working with PDFs.
It all starts with PDF creation. Learn how to create the highest quality PDFs without creating large files — it’s easier than you might think. From there, learn how to improve the PDF viewing experience in Acrobat to make it easier to read PDFs.
- Learn how to make PDF text searchable; copy text out of a PDF; add, remove, or replace pages; combine PDFs, and make PDF portfolios.
- Reduce your PDF file size to get it under the e-filing limit or split it into multiple PDFs.
- Annotate PDFs with a variety of tools.
- Get digital signatures with Adobe Sign.
- Add bookmarks and link to them to make your PDFs easy to navigate.
- Add Bates numbering, eliminate hidden content, create fillable forms, and properly redact sensitive information from your PDFs.
The book’s 24 chapters cover step-by-step instructions for:
- Creating and viewing PDFs
- Creating a text-searchable PDF
- Copying text
- Using the snapshot tool
- Adding, removing and replacing pages
- Adding comments and markups
- Routing PDFs for review
- Bookmarks, links and watermarks
- Eliminating hidden content
- Creating fillable PDF forms
- And much more.
Purchase the Individual Users License for a single copy of this professional manual or purchase the Site License for sharing across an entire firm.